- Create a dynamic 3D merchandiser that conveys the Hot Wheels spirit of excitement for car racing
- Demonstrate an “Epic” track layout on the retail displays
- Foster an added level of engagement by challenging Kroger employees to enter an “Epic” competition for the “best display”
What we did
- Designed a pre-assembled litho and direct printed bin structure and easy to assemble litho mounted header components
- Highly creative dump bin boldly utilizes the iconic orange Hot Wheels track.
- A starter set of actual track components was included along with an activation kit, to be used for “Epic” contest
- Store members built creative track layouts on the pallet displays and entered photos or videos in a social media contest; engaging shoppers in and out of the store.
- Huge success among Kroger shoppers and employees
- Videos of employee contest posted on YouTube helped in-store campaign gain traction
- Contest included consumer votes for best “Epic” track display