WE ARE YOUR COMPLETE RETAILER DISPLAY PROVIDER
While online shopping has grown in popularity, in-person shopping is still a popular choice for many consumers, so presenting your products in a way that inspires sales is important. Store fixtures and retail displays put your items front and center and make them more attractive to shoppers. With the right display, your products may fly off the shelves. Learn more about our retail store fixtures and how to choose the right ones to increase your sales.
Retail displays may hold your products, but they are much more than shelving units. They are a way for customers to interact with what you are selling. Displays also call attention to specific goods, such as seasonal items or products you would like to promote. By designing enticing, eye-catching displays, you can grab the attention of new customers and potentially make them loyal to your brand for life.
CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS
Hear what our clients have to sayView Our Success Stories
“Great Northern is adept at interpreting shopper insights so we get better metrics for our in-store promotions.”- Toy Manufacturer
THE BENEFITS OF RETAILER DISPLAYS
From encouraging impulse buys to highlighting seasonal products, there are several reasons to use retail displays. These marketing tools can increase your brand’s sales and improve customer loyalty.
Depending on how you design and present the fixtures you send to stores, retail displays can also:
- Convince customers to buy your products: The right display may convince a customer to try your brand’s product instead of their usual pick. You can design the display so that your items are at eye level and within easy reach, allowing shoppers to interact with and touch the products. Incorporating samples or testers into the product display can also promote sales by creating an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Highlight the products you want to sell: There may be times when you produce too much of a particular item and want to sell as much of it as you can. Or, you may have seasonal items in stock that you want to sell before the season ends. Creating seasonal retail displays or sale sections calls more attention to the products you want to sell, encouraging shoppers to buy more of them and clear out your excess inventory.
- Establish your brand: Some retailers are known for creating awe-inspiring displays. That could be you. Depending on how much effort you put into merchandising, your store displays could be what sets your brand apart, making your products the go-to choice whenever people are shopping.
Types of Retailer Displays
Displays can be permanent or temporary and made from various materials, such as metal, wood and corrugated cardboard. The type of display that works for your brand depends on your goals and overall style.
Metal displays can take the form of wire racks that allow you to hang items such as clothing or bags of chips, or they can take the form of shelving, which can be ideal for showcasing books, board games or bottles.
If you would like to bring a touch of nature to your customers’ shopping experiences, consider using a wooden display. This material adds a warm touch and can cause shoppers to associate your brand and products with cozy and comforting feelings. A wooden display can work well when promoting bakery products, elegant accessories or rustic housewares.
Another retail display material is plastic, which is a durable and affordable option. Clear plastic shelving allows you to promote your products and branding without excess bulkiness.
other available display types:
Great Northern Instore offers an expansive list of display types. Each type offers a unique benefit to brands who want to draw customers to their products. Custom retail floor displays showcase hot-off-the-press items, while retail signage directs customers to where your products are merchandised. Other types like end caps can be strategically designed to highlight a seasonal product and enhance your brand awareness.Contact Us
Health & Beauty Retail Insights
Merchandising plays a big role in how customers view health and beauty products during their shopping experience.Learn More
PEPSI: SAY IT WITH PEPSI EMOJI
- Created 163,000 retail displays featuring emoji-clad Pepsi bottles targeted to top retailers
- Developed four merchandisers (two floor displays and two dump bin configurations). Displays were engineered for mass, drug, grocery and C store channels and designed for enhanced product visibility
- Manufacturing processes were carefully selected to meet a Spring launch date
Contact us today.
Great Northern Instore is prepared to deliver great insights and award-winning designs to help you meet your unique needs. With creative solutions and a team of reliable, responsible experts by your side, we’ll help you execute and reach your display and visibility goals.
Ready to get started? Start creating a dump bin for retail stores today. Give us a call at 855.693.6272 or reach out online today.
Great Expectations is more than a tagline, it is an attitude. At Great Northern, customer challenges are met by an undying spirit to doing what others can’t or won’t.
It’s in our DNA. And it is what our customers have come to expect with Great Northern.
How can we exceed your expectations?