- Merchandise Square products at Sam’s Club…initially in a pallet, but capable of being moved to an inline location.
- Command Sam’s Club member attention and then educate them on the features and benefits of the products.
What we did
- Created an “in-use” environment for the product…sitting on a faux countertop (vinyl-clad MDF) in front of a coffee shop scene.
- Graphics popped off the litho-mounted corrugate substrate
- Detail oriented: product merchandising boxes were folded for clean edges on all four sides and printed a bright orange-yellow to set off the product.
- Sales have met all expectations, required a restock of the pallet trays
- Length of time in-store was extended by removing the center section of the display counter and placing as a demo unit on the Sam’s Club aisle rack.