Health and Beauty Industry Trends
In our most recent Health and Beauty Win at Retail Webinar, our team of over 60 structural designers discuss health and beauty activations. We stay on top of the latest wellness retail trends, bringing our findings back to you in the form of webinars and innovative solutions. Our mission is to help our customers win by doing what others can’t do.
ACCESS OUR RECORDED WEBINARS
Fill out the information below to access the free webinar recordings.
Our bi-monthly webinar program discusses specific, actionable, in-store insights for targeted retail categories. The content is drawn from retail audits performed nationally by the Great Northern Instore team -providing many examples of recent activations.
Enter your information to gain access to all of our recent webinar recordings in video format.
View Our Past Webinars
The Latest in Beauty Retail Trends: An Emphasis on Ethical
One of the most striking findings in our most recent Health and Beauty Win at Retail Webinar is that consumers have an eye for ethical products more so now than ever before. Our team gathered data on trends in the health and beauty industry, and came back with these findings:
- 44% of U.S. consumers say they live sustainably.
- 54% of U.K consumers research products online first.
- 54% of Brazilians purchase sustainable goods because they don’t like to waste.
- 74% of Spanish consumers are concerned ingredients are not sustainable.
What Is the Future of the Cosmetics Industry?
The goal of our Health and Beauty Win at Retail Webinar is to give viewers a sneak peek into the future of the beauty industry. We delve into the latest in wellness retail trends, including:
- More focus on skincare: Skincare products experienced exponential growth in 2018. The future of the cosmetics industry seems to favor products like toners, masks, cleansers and essential moisturizers.
- Growth in men’s grooming habits: Growth in men’s grooming is expected to increase in the coming years, and cosmetics retailers are working on releasing new skincare lines to cater to this demographic.
- A different perception of premium: One of the most significant beauty retail trends in recent years is the emphasis on health claims. As more consumers seek to enhance their overall well-being, retailers make it a point to make ethical claims.
- Shift to natural beauty products: Consumers have become engulfed in health and beauty labels that denote either natural or synthetic ingredients. Because consumers have a strong preference toward the former, many retailers strive to communicate the unique role both synthetic and natural ingredients play for the safety and efficacy of products.
More Webinar Videos
At Great Northern Instore, we strive to cultivate a culture of continual learning. Shopper insights are the foundation of our forward-thinking strategy — both for our own company and for our clients. We work to continually learn and apply fresh insights in order to stay on the latest curve of what consumers think, want and need. We share these insights through our bi-monthly webinar program, as guided by our fundamental mission: to help our customers win by doing what others can’t or won’t.
In each webinar, we unpack brick and mortar store insights and offer actionable next steps related to specific retail industries.
Our insights are drawn from national retail audits conducted by our team.
Food and Beverage Insights
Check out our recorded webinar where we talk about consumer trends and actionable insight into the food and beverage industry. Learn about engaging shoppers and help gathering actionable insight; all to drive business results.
Consumer Electronics Insights
View our insights from Great Northern Instore’s store audits focused on the consumer electronics industry.
Trends from EuroShop
Euroshop is the world’s largest retail show. With this huge scale, it is the leading place to monitor the trends and latest technologies available for retail world-wide. Great Northern Instore sent a team there to capture the latest trends, and develop a holistic view of them. We presented a webinar to showcase our findings and discuss applications to help you win.
Sign Up to View the Full Health and Beauty Webinar
For beauty retailers to keep up, they need to stay relevant and focus on upgraded experiences. That’s where Great Northern Instore comes in. We use sophisticated tools to understand wellness retail trends, macroeconomics and the retail industry. For almost 60 years, we’ve been committed to helping customers solve problems using our full breadth of capabilities and in-store expertise to make marketing ideas a successful reality.
We share insights about shopper preferences and buying behaviors and provide tools for real-time monitoring at health and beauty retail locations. With industry-leading turnaround times and high-quality retail solutions, Great Northern Instore offers everything in-house, from initial design conceptualization to printing and manufacturing our custom displays.
View our Health and Beauty Industry Trends Webinar and learn how to develop brand-building solutions to strengthen retail engagement.