APPLETON, WI., April 16, 2015 – Great Northern Corporation recently took home seven awards – including two gold and five bronze awards – from GlobalShop 2015, the world’s largest annual retail design and marketing event.
Point of Purchase Advertising International (POPAI) announced the winners of it’s 57th annual Outstanding Marketing at Retail Achievement (OMA) Awards Competition during GlobalShop 2015, held late last month in Las Vegas. Entries were judged on design, innovation, interactivity and the proven ability to lift sales.
“We are very pleased to be recognized so strongly in the industry,” said Mike Schliesmann, Great Northern senior vice president, InStore business unit manager. “And we’re happy for our customers who were able to achieve successful merchandising campaigns and product launches with the help of our creative input.”
Great Northern’s entries earning awards and their categories are:
- Nintendo MarioKart BBY Photo Op: Personal Electronics – Temporary
- 3M/Littmann Stethoscope Floorstand: Clothing/Accessories/Footwear – Permanent
- Nestle Waters Perrier Street Art Backwall, Merchandiser and Promo Cubes: Supermarket Retailers – Temporary
- 3M Scotchgard Wing Clip Strip: Home & Garden – Temporary
- Nestle Purina Scary Pail Grumpy Cat Pallet: Specialty Retailers – Temporary
- Croc’s Holiday Floorstand: Clothing/Accessories/Footwear – Temporary
- Nintendo Game Stop Donkey Kong Counter: Personal Electronics – Temporary